PSA to expand line-up of electric vansOctober 18, 2019
In 2020, the PSA Group will launch battery versions of its own compact commercial vans in two versions.
As the automaker emphasized, electric vans such as Peugeot Expert, Opel / Vauxhall Vivaro and Citroen Jumpy will be assembled at PSA in Horden, in northern France. And the engines will be manufactured at an enterprise in eastern France. At the same time, variations with traditional ICEs will be collected only in England.
According to the director of the PSA Group light commercial vehicle division, Xavier Peugeot, the entire model line of PSA vans will receive electrical modifications by 2021.
All commercial vehicles of the concern will switch to the PSA group’s EMP2 architecture, designed to operate with electric and simple motors. It is also emphasized that electric cars with a battery of 50 kW / h will be able to travel up to 200 km on a single charge, and versions with a battery of 75 kW / h – up to 300 km.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air