PSA showed a new modular electrical platformJuly 29, 2020
Concern PSA Group demonstrated a new eVMP platform for electric vehicles. The novelty is focused on the models of the C and D segments.
According to the company, the new architecture will be able to provide a cruising range of 650 km on the WLTP cycle. EVMP is due to start in 2023, and this platform will form the basis of sedans and crossovers designed for various markets.
“Thanks to the new global eVMP platform, it will be possible to create a whole range of cars that will be environmentally friendly and have a high level of safety,” said the PSA Group.
The electrified eVMP platform boasts 60 to 100 kWh of built-in power with an optimized architecture. As mentioned above, the architecture’s autonomy of 650 km will be maximum, less dynamic models will be able to drive up to 400 kilometers or less on a single charge on the WTLP cycle, depending on the body type.
- Lifan is getting closer to bankruptcy
- The entire run of the 612-horsepower crossover Alpina XB7 sold out in the USA
- Features of the hybrid Ford Bronco leaked to the Network
- BMW 4 Series convertible caught in the lenses of photo spies
- Michael Jordan’s Mercedes S600 Lorinser for sale