PSA is confident that merging with FCA will help “break into” the Chinese marketDecember 3, 2019
The merger of the two concerns was officially announced at the end of October 2019. This will allow them to create the fourth largest concern in the world. PSA representatives are confident that the combination will help them increase sales in the Chinese market.
PSA Group CEO Carlos Tavares believes that the merger of the French automaker with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles can help both companies make progress in the competitive Chinese market. He also added that both companies complement each other in technology and geography.
“At least speaking only for the PSA, I can confess that we have not achieved much success in the Celestial market,” admitted Tavers. “But if we team up with the FCA, it can provide new, previously unavailable, prospects.”
Unfortunately, the head of the company did not go into details about the merger and future plans for the Chinese market.
- Lynk & Co presented the Zero concept
- Tesla shares fell after Elon Musk’s statement
- Several other Volkswagen employees accused of involvement in dieselgate
- Tesla’s network outage caused a stir among users around the world
- Rolls-Royce introduced a long wheelbase version of the Ghost