PSA intends to resume productionMarch 31, 2020
PSA wants to resume production at a French plant as part of a pilot project involving volunteers.
However, according to the unions, it is too early. Production will resume later today in Valenciennes, France, where the PSA is building gearboxes. Likewise, the opening of a factory in Dover is scheduled for late this week. PSA wants to start engine block production again next Friday. All this is to the great disappointment of the French unions.
“For us, the resumption of production is too early, as the worst of the pandemics is not over yet. We also do not understand. France wants to extend the blocking period, and the PSA will try to get people out of the house, ”the union member said. Last Friday, it was announced that France would remain in quarantine until April 15th.
On March 16, the PSA announced it would close all of its European manufacturing facilities. This applies, for example, to factories in Mulhouse and Madrid, where the PSA builds 508, 508 SW, DS 7 Crossback and C4 Cactus.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires