PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022November 17, 2019
PSA spokesman confirmed that their Citroen brand will not be represented at the WRC in 2022, when the world rally championship moves to unified electric motors and batteries.
“PSA Motorsport has confirmed the program at WEC. We will also continue to participate in Formula E, but we will not combine three hybrid electric programs. Therefore, Citroen will definitely not be in the WRC in 2022, ”the AUTOhebdo publication quotes the official representative.
Regarding the uncertain prospects for Citroen for the remaining two years of the current WRC era, the PSA spokesman said: “We have no news, we will wait and see. But I’m sure that the client program with C3 R5 will continue. ”
- Pininfarina will celebrate its 90th anniversary with a new logo and a festive event
- Introduced Tab 400 Solo trailer for single travelers
- The famous racer introduced a motorcycle with a V8 engine
- Honda has developed a racing Civic Type R
- Audi celebrates the 25th anniversary of the RS anniversary styling package