PSA Concerned Staff ChangesJuly 2, 2020
PSA Groupe will have a new drive and chassis manager. Christian Muller, currently the CEO of Opel, will take on this task.
Muller, 50, has been with the Opel research and development department since 2017. Previously, he was responsible for the development of powertrains for the European market at Opel under the flag of General Motors. Therefore, Muller is quite an experienced person in the framework of the tasks that the PSA Groupe has set for him since August 1. Müller, who was born in Rüsselsheim, will succeed Alain Raposo, who leaves the PSA to “work on a personal project.”
In the research and development department of Opel Muller will be replaced by Marcus Lott, who has been with Opel since 1994. Lott previously led the brand strategy of Opel and Vauxhall and was responsible for developing models for various markets around the world.
- Chevy Corvette sold may have defective braking system
- Unique Skoda 935 Dynamic celebrates 85th anniversary
- Honda showed the concept of an electric cross-coupe
- New Porsche Panamera Turbo S sprints from 0 to 100 km / h in 3.3 seconds
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback