PSA Concerned Staff ChangesJuly 2, 2020
PSA Groupe will have a new drive and chassis manager. Christian Muller, currently the CEO of Opel, will take on this task.
Muller, 50, has been with the Opel research and development department since 2017. Previously, he was responsible for the development of powertrains for the European market at Opel under the flag of General Motors. Therefore, Muller is quite an experienced person in the framework of the tasks that the PSA Groupe has set for him since August 1. Müller, who was born in Rüsselsheim, will succeed Alain Raposo, who leaves the PSA to “work on a personal project.”
In the research and development department of Opel Muller will be replaced by Marcus Lott, who has been with Opel since 1994. Lott previously led the brand strategy of Opel and Vauxhall and was responsible for developing models for various markets around the world.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos