Project CARS 3 has got an exact release dateJune 25, 2020
One of the main car simulators of recent years is returning – and very soon. In early June, Slightly Mad Studios announced the upcoming release of Project CARS 3. The developers did not give an exact date, limiting themselves to vague phrases like “this summer” and “until the end of August.” A few weeks later, the team nevertheless clarified when to wait for the triquel of one of the most beautiful races in the industry.
So, the authors kept their promises – the premiere of the new CARS on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will be held on August 28. Publisher (Bandai Namco) promises the widest selection of cars in the history of the series, new tracks, as well as a full-fledged career mode. In addition, in the trikvel will give the opportunity to customize and improve their cars in every way.
Recall Project CARS – a relatively fresh cycle of car sims, the first part of which was released in 2015. She immediately attracted both the public and critics, who noted not only interesting gameplay at the level of Gran Turismo and Forza, but also impressive graphics. The sequel that appeared 2 years later repeated the success of the original. In addition to CARS 3, the Slightly Mad Studios team is now busy with Fast & Furious Crossroads, which will also be released in August.
- In Brazil, a bus crashed from a 35-meter bridge
- LG Chem will double its battery production to meet growing Tesla demand
- Started accepting orders for an electric car with a power reserve of 1,600 kilometers
- Honda will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe
- Siemens and Porsche to build a climate-neutral fuel plant