Production of supercars may stop due to coronavirusMay 28, 2020
The coronavirus pandemic almost “killed” the production of both elite supercars and budget sports cars.
Note that after the pandemic is over, there will be no demand for these cars for a long time, and therefore the auto giants Aston Martin, Ferrari, Bugatti, Lamborghini, as well as the sports divisions of BMW / Mercedes / Porsche, may completely close. It is also simpler for a car. For example, Ford Mustang, Toyota Supra, VW Golf GTI and other “charged” budget models may disappear from the production plan forever.
They will be replaced in the future by electric cars, which practically do not consume fuel and have the best set of qualities. The main attention of the consumer should mainly focus on crossovers, as well as large SUVs and pickups. Experts note that on the sale of cars of this type, auto giants make quite a lot of money annually. As for the sales figures for two-seater cars, on the contrary they are falling.
- Mercedes-Maybach S650 Cabrio goes on sale
- A 1977 motorcycle that hasn’t even been unpacked will be on sale
- Florida firm creates kit to convert BMW R nineT into rare bike from the 1930s
- Refurbished 1970 Dodge Challenger T / A goes on sale
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks