Prices for the new Nissan Rogue publishedOctober 5, 2020
Nissan has announced pricing for the next generation Rogue crossover in the US.
Japanese automaker Nissan has announced prices for the new Nissan Rogue, known in Europe as the Qashqai, for the US market. In the US, the base version of the refurbished car will cost at least $ 26,745, just $ 160 more than last year’s model.
The novelty is built on a new platform that promises to “give” the car the best dynamics and handling. Under the hood of the third generation Nissan Rogue will be a 2.5-liter naturally aspirated engine with 181 hp. and 245 Nm of torque, which will be paired with a non-alternative variator.
A list of basic equipment is not yet available, but the manufacturer has repeatedly announced that all new Nissan Rogues will receive a ProPilot Assistant kit. In addition, it was promised to equip the crossovers with navigation and Intelligent Key technology and three-zone climate control. Depending on the equipment level, the car can be equipped with 9-, 10.8- or 12.3-inch screens of the multimedia system. The first cars will appear at dealers of the brand in the United States at the end of October this year.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles