Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announcedDecember 2, 2020
Sales of the most powerful version of the crossover have begun in the UK.
Toyota has begun selling the most powerful version of the Toyota RAV4 PHEV crossover in the UK. The novelty will be available in two versions: Dynamic and Dynamic Premium, priced from £ 47,395. The Dynamic package is equipped with 19-inch wheels, a multimedia system with a 9-inch screen, heated front seats and LED headlights.
The Dynamic Premium version differs from the inexpensive model in leather upholstery, panoramic roof, head-up display and improved audio system. Both crossovers are equipped with a hybrid power plant based on a 2.5-liter gasoline engine and two electric motors with a total capacity of 302 hp.
On electric traction alone, the new Toyota RAV4 PHEV is capable of driving up to 74 kilometers with a maximum speed of 135 km / h. The crossover accelerates from zero to 100 km / h in 6.2 seconds. The first buyers will receive their car keys in the spring of 2021.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years