Press Service of Alfa Romeo Racing headed by Thomas HofmannFebruary 6, 2019
In the Sauber Group has changed the head of the department of external relations: now this department will be led by Thomas Hofmann, an Austrian journalist, whose experience in the sports media exceeds a quarter of a century.
He will be responsible not only for the work of the press service of the Alfa Romeo Racing team, but also will oversee this area in all divisions of the Swiss company: Sauber Motorsport, Sauber Engineering and Sauber Aerodynamics.
Earlier, Hofmann worked on the German television channels Sky Deutchland and RTL, in the racing division of the Austrian company Red Bull, and more recently on the organizing committee of the prestigious international prize Laureus World Sports Awards.
- Two-storey motorhome announced in China
- Volkswagen begins deliveries of the new Taos to the USA
- BMW has announced a car with an innovative battery
- Stellantis presented four new platforms for electric cars
- McLaren sells its Woking headquarters for £ 170m