Presents a unique render of the new generation Corvette C8 coupeApril 23, 2019
A new generation of sports coupe Chevrolet Corvette (internal factory index C8) will be presented on July 18. This render is dedicated to one of the creators of the mid-engine model – the car was invented more than 50 years ago.
As you probably noticed, we talked tirelessly about the upcoming presentation of the new generation of the mid-engine Chevrolet Corvette. Today we have another rendering from our foreign colleagues from MidEngineCorvetteForum.com. This is a rather special computer visualization. In fact, in this image we do not see anything that we have yet seen from a great many “spy” pictures, although the shape of the hood and the front part of the car are drawn a little differently. It also gives us another look at the potential version of the sports coupe – we are talking about the body type Targa. I note that this car looks great.
We really like the car on this render, because it perfectly combines the future and past of the Corvette model throughout its 50-year history.
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version