Presented the size of the prize for the first season W SeriesJuly 18, 2019
The organizers of the women’s racing championship revealed the size of the prize payments for the first season, to the end of which there are two stages.
The total prize fund will be $ 1.5 million, 500 thousand of which will be received by the winner of the championship. The rest of the amount will be distributed among all the other racers, including reservists, for which 7,500 dollars are allocated.
Before the penultimate stage, which will take place this weekend in Assen, the championship is led by Williams development program participant Jamie Chadwick. The British pilot is 10 points ahead of Beistke Visser.
The season finale will be held August 10-11 at Brands Hatch.
Prize for the season-2019
1st place: $ 500,000
2nd place: $ 250,000
3rd place: $ 125,000
4th place: $ 100,000
5th place: $ 90,000
6th place: $ 80,000
7th place: $ 70,000
8th place: $ 60,000
9th place: $ 50,000
10th place: $ 40,000
11th place: $ 30,000
12th place: $ 25,000
13th place: $ 20,000
14th place: $ 15,000
15th, 16th, 17th and 18th place: $ 7,500
Reserve racers: $ 7,500
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos