Presented the first images of the Genesis GT70 coupeMay 12, 2020
The Korean premium brand seeks to expand its lineup to increase sales, and after some delays with the SUV line, we would like to return to the issue of the Genesis GT70 coupe, which is scheduled to debut in 2021.
Back in 2016, Genesis published a roadmap on which we saw 5 new models: the Genesis G70 and G80 we saw back in 2017, the GV80 crossover debuted a few weeks ago. Now we just have to wait for the second crossover of the brand – Genesis GV70. But there remains one more new model, which will be the new “Luxury Sport Coupe” Genesis GT70.
Independent designers decided to imagine what a future novelty might look like. The images were based on the Jaguar F-Type and Aston Martin Vantage. At the same time, the car received all the new brand features that we saw on the updated G90 and G80 – optics and a large grille.
In the engine compartment of a sports coupe, a 3.5-liter T-GDi SmartStream could be located, the output of which is 375 hp. It is possible that the Korean automaker may release a fully electric version of the model.
- Bloodhound will not be able to set a new world speed record
- Details of the updated Toyota Prius have become known
- Drone photographed the mysterious Tesla at a factory in the United States
- Rent a 2021 Ford Bronco will be cheaper than the more affordable Bronco Sport
- Vietnamese VinFast presented three electric cars at once