Presented images of the coupe based on the Genesis GV80April 17, 2020
On the web showed a Genesis GV80 render by Kksstudio.
Major luxury brands such as Mercedes, BMW or Audi have several coupe SUVs in their models, from the GLC Coupe (similar in size to the GV70) to the Audi Q8 derived from the A8 (which is similar to the G90), so there wouldn’t be crazy the idea is if Genesis, which wants to fight these luxury brands, ever releases the GV80 coupe.
Genesis has just begun to produce its first SUV (which, incidentally, took a lot of time), and in the next 2 or 3 years some of the new cars will appear (for example, GV70 or JW EV SUV), of course, we have not heard about the development of the Hyundai coupe Motor Group, including Genesis, however, the SUV coupe seems an attractive model that will have a significant impact on the expansion of Genesis Motors.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air