Presentation of Toyota Levin Sport held in ChinaJune 15, 2020
Toyota showed Levin Sport for the Chinese market.
The most important differences from the simple Levin are the new, larger bumpers with large black accents. In turn, the interior comes standard with faux leather trim and contrasting inserts. In addition, the fixed integrated head restraints received both front seats and a rear sofa.
The only technical feature of the Sport variation is a retuned exhaust system. However, the motors are the same as a standard car. We are talking about a gasoline 116-horsepower turbo engine with a volume of 1.2 liters in conjunction with a CVT transmission and a hybrid power unit consisting of a 1.8 atmospheric engine, an electric motor (122 hp) and an electromechanical variator.
Sales of the “sports” Levin will begin next month. Simple sedans currently cost from $ 16,000, but the cost of the Sport variation will be higher.
- Forgotten for 20 years in a barn Ford Mustang sells for 15 thousand dollars
- See Hispano Suiza Carmen electric hypercar in motion
- Tesla on autopilot dodged a collision with a truck
- Porsche Taycan is four times more popular than Panamera
- Hyundai unveils concept cab of the future