Presentation of Toyota Levin Sport held in ChinaJune 15, 2020
Toyota showed Levin Sport for the Chinese market.
The most important differences from the simple Levin are the new, larger bumpers with large black accents. In turn, the interior comes standard with faux leather trim and contrasting inserts. In addition, the fixed integrated head restraints received both front seats and a rear sofa.
The only technical feature of the Sport variation is a retuned exhaust system. However, the motors are the same as a standard car. We are talking about a gasoline 116-horsepower turbo engine with a volume of 1.2 liters in conjunction with a CVT transmission and a hybrid power unit consisting of a 1.8 atmospheric engine, an electric motor (122 hp) and an electromechanical variator.
Sales of the “sports” Levin will begin next month. Simple sedans currently cost from $ 16,000, but the cost of the Sport variation will be higher.
- Glickenhaus SCG-008 insane SUV sketches published
- The debut date of the new Land Cruiser 300 SUV has become known
- The serial version of the Nissan Magnite cross debuted
- Top Gear racer rides the Audi RS6 Avant very fast
- Bugatti has introduced a new mysterious hypercar