Porsche will review the configuration of the new Boxster and CaymanJune 25, 2020
Cars of the 2021 model year will receive new configurations and a revision of the old ones.
According to published data, the Porsche 718 Cayman 2021 model year will receive an expanded base performance. In particular, we are talking about equipping sports cars in any version with automatic dual-zone climate control, heated front seats, and mirrors with automatic dimming. As before, the PDK robotized gearbox will be available as an option.
However, since 2021, one of the fastest robotic gearboxes will be able to get versions of the Porsche 718 Cayman GT4, Spyder and GTS 4.0. It is noted that the first such cars will go to dealers Porsche in the United States only at the beginning of next year. The cost of the updated 718 Cayman price will be at least $ 59,900, and the base Porsche Boxster price – from $ 62,000.
Recall that both cars are driven by a 400-horsepower 4-liter gasoline engine. and 420 Nm of torque. Acceleration from standstill to 100 km / h in cars takes 4.3 seconds, the maximum speed is 293 km / h.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors