Porsche will release a coupe-shaped Cayenne already in 2019March 15, 2019
During the annual Volkswagen media conference, a slide was presented, demonstrating that the Porsche Cayenne Coupe will be one of many new automakers to be released this year.
Although the manufacturer did not specify the exact date for the premiere of a luxury SUV, Markus Ackermann, managing director of Porsche in the UK, said last week that the premiere of the new Cayenne Coupe will be held later this month, and in the fall it will go on sale in Europe.
The coupe is a slightly more sporty version of the usual Cayenne, and most of the changes in style, judging by the spy photos of the past month, are limited to the steeply curved rear window and the new rear license plate position closer to the center of the bumper, rather than in the middle of the back door.
Porsche is expected to offer the Cayenne Coupe in all the same configurations as a regular SUV. As a result, in the maximum configuration the car will be equipped with a 4-liter twin-turbocharged V8, developing 550 hp. and 768 Nm of torque.
Another model in the lineup is expected with a 2.9-liter V6 with double turbocharging for 434 horsepower, and in the future SUV should install a 680-horsepower hybrid powerplant, which the Panamera now uses.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web