Porsche will issue museum exhibitsJuly 1, 2020
Any automaker is trying to note the historical continuity, but Porsche now has a whole program for this.
The first of several collectible cars that will be assembled as part of the Heritage Design strategy will be the modern 911 with original design elements of the 1950s and early 1960s. Authentic old-fashioned body shades, white round stickers on the sides, as well as racing graphics located on the front fenders and the Porsche Heritage nameplate on the rear grill, which in its design is similar to the Porsche 356 nameplate, are just a few distinctive exterior elements of this series .
The interior of the model also appeals to tradition. So, the seats and doors are trimmed with velveteen, which was used in the Porsche 356.
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Loses Manual Transmission
- Audi showed the new electric crossover Q4 Sportback e-tron
- BMW Electric Car Sales Rise
- In Europe, asked to postpone the introduction of the Euro 6 standard
- Rolls-Royce Introduces Wraith 2020 in Kryptos Exclusive Version