Porsche will build a new company in SlovakiaOctober 10, 2019
The German corporation Porsche is going to build a new company in Slovakia. The amount of investment in the project will be 13.6 million euros.
The construction of a new technology center is planned in the Slovak city of Piestany. The Slovak authorities are ready to allocate 2 million euros of investment subsidies to support this project.
Reportedly, the project will be funded through a subsidiary of Porsche Werkzeugbau in Dubnice nad Wag. The construction of a new enterprise should start next year, and after 4 years 34 employees will work on it.
Such a plant, first of all, will be designed for automation and robotization of the production of German-made cars.
The company intends to engage in the development and testing of components for cars. Also, prototypes of production equipment for the automotive industry will be prepared here.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura