Porsche tuner decided to release its own supercarJune 15, 2019
German tuning studio Gemballa, specializing in the refinement of Porsche cars, decided to release its own supercar. The company published the first image of the car and revealed the preliminary specifications.
According to representatives of the company, the novelty will receive a unique and aggressive design, luxurious interior, as well as the power plant with a capacity of about 800 horsepower. More detailed information about the future supercar yet.
Gemballa intends to present the first design layouts to the chosen customers in the very near future, and to prepare the running prototypes by the beginning of 2020. The company plans to start mass production in 2022.
The supercar will be available in limited editions.
- Car production in Britain fell by almost half in August
- Car companies experienced a sharp drop in sales
- Tesla will accelerate the acceleration of its electric cars for $ 2,000
- One of 15 Porsche sports cars will be sold at auction for 280,000 euros
- Chinese Qoros to bring “prophetic” concept to Beijing