Porsche tuner decided to release its own supercarJune 15, 2019
German tuning studio Gemballa, specializing in the refinement of Porsche cars, decided to release its own supercar. The company published the first image of the car and revealed the preliminary specifications.
According to representatives of the company, the novelty will receive a unique and aggressive design, luxurious interior, as well as the power plant with a capacity of about 800 horsepower. More detailed information about the future supercar yet.
Gemballa intends to present the first design layouts to the chosen customers in the very near future, and to prepare the running prototypes by the beginning of 2020. The company plans to start mass production in 2022.
The supercar will be available in limited editions.
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021