Porsche told about the loudest cars in its historyJanuary 23, 2019
Among them are 911 SC Safari, 911 RSR and 928 Trigema
In the next episode of the Top 5 series, Porsche told about the loudest cars in its history. To find out, the presenter Jean Pierre Kramer and Porsche marketer Benjamin Marjanac went to the brand’s museum in Zuffenhausen, taking with them a noise level meter.
Among the loudest cars Porsche called 911 SC Safari, 911 RSR, 928 Trigema, 804 Formel 1 and 911 Carrera RSR Turbo 2.1. The latter is equipped with a 2.14-liter engine with a capacity of about 500 horsepower, which is combined with a five-speed manual transmission. In total, the company has built four copies of the 911 RSR Turbo.
Prior to this, in the Top 5 series, the company told about the interior features of the new Porsche 911, the most famous seat covers for sports cars, secret prototypes, the fastest sports cars, the most expensive auction models, favorite Wolfgang Porsche models, the best air-cooled sports cars fast acceleration, as well as the lightest and most important cars in the history of the brand.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily