Porsche tests the 911 Turbo convertible at the NürburgringMay 17, 2019
It is expected that the new Porsche 911 Turbo will be presented closer to the end of the year. Meanwhile, while the company continues to test various versions on the track. A few days ago a Cabriolet was spotted at the Nürburgring.
The prototype demonstrates a wider back end. It should be noted that all new 911 became wider, while earlier this body was used only for versions with all-wheel drive. It is assumed that the test cabriolet received a set of aerodynamic skirts.
If we talk about the technical equipment, Porsche has not yet disclosed official information. Most likely, the 3.8-liter boxer twin-turbocharged engine, which is now equipped with the 911 Turbo, will be upgraded. There is also a high probability that at least one hybrid model will appear.
- Electric Ford F-150 will receive a generator to increase the range
- Tesla Model 3 electric cars will be equipped with batteries without cobalt
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV