Porsche Taycan looks amazing with the new SportDesign packageFebruary 26, 2020
The electric sedan, even as standard, boasts a stylish exterior with graceful proportions. However, the guys from the Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur division figured out how to make it even more attractive.
The Porsche Taycan Turbo is noticeably dressed up thanks to the SportDesign carbon package from the Porsche Exclusive design team. The first thing that immediately catches your eye is the rich blue color of the body, which is ideal for the EV model. The aerodynamic characteristics of the German electric car were improved thanks to carbon fiber inserts. Bumper spoilers and new side skirts make the Taycan Turbo even sportier. The foreign portal motor1.com calls such an upgrade “stunning”.
Like the previous Taycan project from Exclusive Manufaktur, the new “carbon” electric sedan receives LED matrix headlights with Dynamic Light System Plus with improved three-dimensional graphics.
“Shod” the car in 21-inch Exclusive Design wheels made of forged and milled carbon fiber. Carbon elements can be found in the interior of the electric car. Details about the interior are few. It is only reported that now customers can order light door sills with a carbon matte finish.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires