Porsche Taycan is four times more popular than PanameraSeptember 24, 2020
The first electric car of the Stuttgart company turned out to be more popular than the Porsche Panamera.
According to analysts, who published a report on sales of new Porsche cars in the European market last month, the leader was the German electric car Porsche Taycan, which managed to bypass the Panamera and 911 in terms of the number of cars sold.
During the reporting period, European Porsche dealers sold 1,139 units of the popular electric Taycan. The second place is occupied by the Porsche 911 with 1,097 cars (-37%). The Cayenne crossover closes the top three – 771 copies.
The compact crossover Porsche Macan was further included in the rating, which was chosen by 646 buyers (-62%). In addition, experts noted the Cayenne Coupe (554 units, + 29%) and the 718th (517 units, -5%). Porsche Panamera closes the rating with only 287 cars (-71%).
- Volvo and Geely refuse to organize a joint venture
- New Genesis eGV70 spotted in tests
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 price published
- New Hyundai Tucson crossover launched into production
- Nokian Tires completes construction of a test track in Spain