Porsche Taycan got nothing camouflage camouflageJune 6, 2019
Porsche has developed a new camouflage for the electric Taycan, without which the model could do, because it does not hide anything. Moreover, on each side there is an inscription Taycan, and on the sides it is also painted that it is equipped with an electrical system.
However, compared to the previous test prototypes, the new test mule has no major differences. Porsche Taycan stands out rectangular headlights, large brake calipers. The taillights are still fake. The only functional insert is the LED strip. Taycan finally lost the fake tailpipes that Porsche had used before to mislead casual audiences. On the front wing on the driver’s side is the charging port. The salon has a racing chair, a safety cage. There is a digital dashboard.
Porsche reports that Taycan acceleration from zero to 100 km / h will take less than 3.5 seconds. The range will be about 500 km.
The premiere of the Porsche Taycan should take place before the end of this year, and in 2020 the company will present a version of the Taycan Cross Turismo.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network