Porsche Taycan price lower for China by 20%July 10, 2020
Porsche automaker unveils the most budget-friendly Taycan electric car in China’s car market.
Note that the main feature of this model was rear-wheel drive. In addition, the model name does not contain any numbers and letters. The electric car has become 20% cheaper than the all-wheel drive version. Under the hood of the Porsche Taycan EV, there is one 402 hp permanent magnet motor. The main power source is a 79.2 kWh battery.
The 93.4 kWh version of the Performance Battery Plus is slightly different from its increased to 469 hp engine output and power reserve of 490 km. Both options accelerate to 100 km/h in 5.4 seconds. Another highlight of the Porsche Taycan electric car was the 11 kW charger instead of the 50 kW Taycan 4S charger.
- Tesla will start official sales of cars in Israel in 2021
- Tesla raised prices for models S and X due to restyling
- Named the most “long-range” supercars
- New Porsche 911 GT3 was shown to journalists
- Electronic driver assistants reduce alertness on the road