Porsche Taycan caught the photospies in the serial bodyApril 29, 2019
Porsche continues to work on the first in its history Taycan serial electric car, the premiere of which is scheduled for fall 2019. But a fresh portion of spy photos from our friends with TaycanForum allows us to evaluate the design of the production model.
Despite the light camouflage, it can be seen that the headlights and lights of an electric vehicle will be very similar to the optics that was demonstrated on the Porsche Mission E concept car. .
Interestingly, the prototype with German license plates has a fake emblem at the back, large red stickers around the lanterns and finally the absence of fake tailpipes, which were an indispensable feature of the test prototypes of the electric vehicle.
We already know that the premiere of the Porsche Taycan will be held in September 2019, and in some markets the electric car will be available before the end of this year. At a minimum, the top-end version will get a pair of electric motors with a capacity of over 600 hp, and a power reserve of at least 500 kilometers will be at least rechargeable.
For the first year, Porsche plans to collect at least 20,000 Taycan, since so many pre-orders have already been collected. Then, in 2020, the Sport Turismo electric wagon will appear.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires