Porsche supercar put up for sale for 1.45 million eurosAugust 17, 2020
The German company Hollmann International on Monday, August 17, put up for sale a rare Porsche 935 carbon car.
A month ago, they tried to sell this supercar for 1.525 million euros, but now the cost of the car has been reduced to 1.45 million euros
The Porsche 935, which is a private-buyer variation of the 911 GT2 RS-based racing car, was shown two years ago. The German company has promised to build only 77 units. hardcore sports car. And a year later, an exclusive option was offered for the new model – a body made of unpainted carbon fiber instead of the initially designed steel and aluminum panels. Due to this, it turned out to slightly reduce the weight of the car.
The single compartment is sold with the condition of export from Germany abroad. According to assumptions, the car will go to the Middle East, but the seller is actively working with Russian customers.
You can only drive this Porsche 935 on closed tracks. The supercar has a 700-horsepower 3.8-liter boxer engine, together with a 7-band robotic transmission and rear-wheel drive. In the cabin, it is worth noting the presence of a single bucket driver’s seat, a racing cockpit with a steering wheel and an integrated safety cage.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires