Porsche showed the most famous patterns on the seat upholsteryDecember 25, 2018
First place got seats with upholstery in the style of racing checkered flag
In the next episode of the Top 5 series, Porsche told about the most famous drawings on the upholstery of its sports cars. To record the video, the producer invited Hollywood stylist Hilaria Urbinati.
Fifth place went to the Porsche 928 and its seats, made in the combination of burgundy and white colors. Feature of the interior of the sports car – autographs Ferdinand Porsche on the head restraints. Porsche 911 (G) is on the line below, the last 911 with a 3.2-liter engine. The upholstery of the striped stripes has become a model business card.
The third was the Porsche 911 Turbo “Louise” with the interior in a classic “tartan”, and the second – the Porsche 901. On the upholstery of its seats is a pattern called “Pepita”, consisting of small squares with curls. The first place was awarded to the Porsche 911 Targa SC and the design of its seats in the style of a racing checkered flag.
Earlier, Porsche released commercials about the best secret prototypes, the fastest sports cars, the most expensive auction models, the five favorite models of Wolfgang Porsche, the best air-cooled sports cars, the fastest-accelerated cars, the five lightest and most important cars in the brand’s history.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system