Porsche sent three prototypes 718 Cayman GT4 to the Nürburgring at onceJune 7, 2019
The new video showed how the engine of the new Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 will sound. A coupe designed specifically for the track was recently checked on the Nordschleife track. Three prototypes were released at once.
It is assumed that under the hood of the new Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 will be installed an updated version of the 4.0-liter six-cylinder engine without turbocharging, which is familiar from the Porsche 911 GT3. However, the 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport racing uses a 3.8-liter six-cylinder engine.
As you know, the weight of the GT4 will be 50 kg less than the standard 718 Cayman. The company achieved this through the use of thinner glass and minimized trim. A more powerful brake system was used. Optimized aerodynamics in order to increase downforce.
According to rumors, the Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 may debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, which will be held in July.
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus