Porsche recalls 117,000 Macan cars in ChinaMarch 21, 2020
The German corporation Volkswagen recalls more than 117,000 Porsche brand cars to the PRC in connection with problems in the functioning of the fuel supply system. Such information was shared on March 21 by the State Administration for Regulation of the Chinese Market.
As emphasized, the marriage was revealed in Macan models that were imported into the country from 2015 to 2018. According to experts, a malfunction can cause a sudden fire.
From April 1, owners of all revoked cars can visit the company’s dealer centers in China for free diagnostics and repair.
Since October 10, the German automaker is also ready to replace fuel pumps for the respective models.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily