Porsche Prematurely Shows New 911 SpeedsterApril 10, 2019
Porsche returns the famous Speedster. The model will be built on a new platform, which will be shared with 911.
The premiere will be held next week at the New York Auto Show. It will go on sale before the end of the current year, but Porsche may limit production to just 1948 copies. This number was not chosen by chance: the company was founded in 1948 and last year celebrated its 70th anniversary.
Meanwhile, the Porsche 911 Speedster was recently shown on an invitation that the company sent to several exclusive customers. They were called to a charity cocktail party to be held in New York on April 18th.
The invitation has a grainy image of a new model taken in the studio, which Porsche Exclusive regularly uses for promotions, for example, 911 Coupe and Cabriolet, Panamera GTS and Macan S.
It should be noted that the 911 Speedster can get the same 4.0-liter six-cylinder engine that was installed under the concept hood. Its capacity is 494 hp. (368 kW)
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration