Porsche Panamera turns into a coupe and convertibleApril 26, 2019
Porsche is working on new versions of the Panamera. The two-door coupe and convertible will be positioned as more practical than the 911 family, sports cars with a 2 + 2s seating formula. The rivals of such cars see the BMW 8 Series Coupé and the 8 Series Convertible.
The publication Autocar, citing its own sources, writes that the novelties will be built on a shortened MSB platform from the current Panamera. In this model, which will be released on the market next year, will receive a different name. This will allow you to occupy a niche between 911 and the Panamera. The landing formula 2 + 2s indicates that the rear seats will be inferior.
The gamma of power units of the coupe and cabriolet will completely repeat the Panamera set: 3.0 V6 (330 forces and 450 Nm of torque) and 4.0 V8 (460 forces and 620 Nm of torque for GTS or 550 forces and 770 Nm of torque in the Turbo version). It is possible the appearance of modifications 4 E-Hybrid and Turbo S E-Hybrid with a hybrid power plant.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos