Porsche Panamera TechArt Grand GT: a unique hybrid wagon for 770 hpDecember 31, 2018
Enough in narrow circles, DJ La Fuente loves cars and loves to ride them. Therefore, his hybrid wagon Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid Sport Turismo has undergone a thorough revision of the tuners.
Despite the fact that the Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid Sport Turismo and so outperformed its competitors Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Wagon and Audi RS 6 Avant Performance in a standard package with a fashionableness of almost 680 hp, the current owner wanted more. He offered his car to the tuners from TeshArt, which have already worked on its appearance.
Tuning wagon received a new kit with more aggressive bumpers, extended wheel arches, door sills and new alloy wheels on low profile tires. But this is all a trifle, the main changes have already occurred in the interior, where the car has become more stylish and sporty, with a new trim, re-stitched interior with eye-catching yellow stitching and additional decorative elements of yellow color.
Until the car is finalized, soon the tuners will redo the power plant, which will receive an additional 90 “horses.” Moreover, the hybrid will retain the ability to use only electric traction.
Meanwhile, Porsche introduced the most expensive version of Macan from its own special unit Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur. The car differs underweight, interior and price tag.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery