Porsche Launches Online Sales of Used CarsMay 15, 2020
The German automaker has just launched an online platform with which you can search for their used and certified used cars at dealerships across the country.
Porsche launched a service with which the client can get acquainted with the entire range of used cars of the brand to find the very 911 you were looking for at the right price.
The Porsche Finder service allows you to view both used and certified used stocks, filtering the search according to your preferences, for example, choosing the colors of the interior and exterior and equipment. The platform is also tied to Porsche’s home delivery service, so once you find the car you need, you can arrange home delivery.
“Providing unhindered access to our products is a top priority in our existing e-commerce strategy with the goal of creating a one-stop shop for finding and buying new and used vehicles,” – said Klaus Zellmer, President and CEO of Porsche North America.
Note that Porsche is not the first company to offer such a service. BMW, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, Land Rover, Cadillac and others also offer used car search services, but most have not yet set up home delivery services.
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry