Porsche has announced the debut of the updated PanameraAugust 17, 2020
Porsche has released a teaser for the restyled Panamera liftback due to debut on 26 August.
Along with this, the German company published a video of the Nürburgring North Loop record, where the novelty demonstrated the best time among the “executive cars”.
At the wheel of the updated Panamera sat test driver of the German brand Lars Kern, who managed to complete a lap of 20.9 km in 7 minutes and 29.81 seconds, which is 0.30 seconds faster than the previous record set by the Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S supercar.
There are currently no details about the restyled liftback. According to assumptions, the car will acquire improved optics, a new diffuser, and even improvements in the cabin.
The Turbo variant is expected to be more powerful than its predecessor, the 4.4-liter twin-turbo engine which develops 550 hp. In the video with the record, you can notice that at its peak the engine power of the car is 634 hp.
In addition, a designer recently demonstrated a modern variation of the Porsche 904 racing coupe, which is based on the Carrera GTS. It should be emphasized that the author called the resulting car a “children’s supercar”.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari