Porsche Exclusive presented the first work on the new Porsche 911January 22, 2019
The court atelier has already started tuning the new generation of the legendary coupe. The car received a new kit, carbon roof, modified interior and branded wheels.
The factory atelier Porsche Exclusive presented the first package of improvements for the new generation Porsche 911 coupe. There are not many changes, but they all emphasize the uniqueness and peculiarity of the model. To reduce the weight, the model received a carbon roof, as well as carbon “motifs” are continued in the decorative details of the exterior and interior. Another feature is the unique alloy wheels.
The salon received several unique solutions, including a carbon fiber front panel, sports seats with a logo on the headrest in the form of embossing, as well as green seat belts.
In the technical part, no changes have been made so far. Most likely, each client will be offered a package of improvements at his request, on which will depend on the amount of work and the cost of the final result.
At the moment, there are two versions for sale on the Porsche 911 Carrera S and all-wheel drive Carrera 4S.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions