Porsche could be ruined with a fine for unpaid taxesJuly 21, 2021
German prosecutors say Porsche must pay $ 47 million for tax violation.
The German prosecutor’s office said that the car company Porsche must pay a fine of 40 million euros for violating its tax obligations. It is reported that the case concerns documents filed between 2009 and 2016.
At the same time, the German authorities note that the automaker will not appeal the fine in the state of Baden-Württemberg. It is also noted that the legal proceedings against Porsche are legally completed.
- Volkswagen unveils 300 hp Atlas Cross Sport GT crossover powered by Golf R
- Bugatti has released the last copy of the Divo hypercar worth € 5 million
- Toyota issues a ban on the resale of the 2022 Land Cruiser SUV
- American startup may be more expensive than Tesla
- Toyota top manager called electric cars evil