Porsche Cayenne Coupe Tests TurbochargingFebruary 4, 2019
Porsche checks the cross-coupe Cayenne with a turbocharged engine. It is expected to be presented in the next few months, and will be available for sale before the end of the year.
Interestingly, the test prototype did not hide under camouflage. However, Porsche used a fake chrome finish to create the appearance of a glazing similar to the standard Cayenne. In fact, the shape of the side windows will be different. The rear spoiler on the roof of the Porsche Cayenne Coupe also does not look the way it does on a regular Cayenne Turbo.
However, from the standard Porsche Cayenne will be transferred engines, gearboxes, trim, technology, etc. The Turbo S E-Hybrid version, which will provide 671 hp, is expected to appear, similar to the Panamera Turbo S E -Hybrid.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup