Porsche Cayenne Coupe presented in ShanghaiApril 19, 2019
Porsche brought the Cayenne Coupe at the Shanghai Auto Show, as the Chinese market is the largest for the company.
The Cayenne Coupe will be available in four- and five-seater configurations. At first, it will be sold only in two versions. The base will come with a 3.0-liter V6 engine that delivers 335 hp and 450 Nm of torque while the Turbo version gets a 4.0-liter turbocharged V8 that generates 541 hp and 769 Nm of torque.
Porsche Cayenne Coupe presented in Shanghai Porsche Cayenne Coupe presented in Shanghai
Later, they will be joined by the already confirmed Turbo S E-Hybrid, which will be equipped with a hybrid system borrowed from the Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid. The total power of the hybrid will be 680 hp The torque reaches 850 Nm.
Compared to the standard Cayenne, the Coupe version will have a more sloping roofline and a different rear end design. The rear seat is now 30 mm lower. Panoramic glass roof comes as standard. Optionally available carbon fiber roof. You can also order 22-inch wheels.
[supsystic-slider id=1013 position=”center”]
- Aston Martin will sell a collection of three exclusive racing Vantage
- General Motors will pay dealers for refusing to sell electric cars
- Introduced VW Up! GTI from Vilner studio
- The cost of the children’s Bugatti Baby II was announced
- Mercedes showed off-road capabilities of the electric EQC 4×4²