Porsche announced two recall campaigns in the USApril 5, 2021
About this with reference to the press service of the NHTSA agency writes the portal Carscoops.
Porsche is recalling 7 Porsche 911, Carrera S Coupe, Carrera 4S Coupe and Carrera S Cabriolet from 2019 and 2020 due to loose screw connections on the rear upper arm. It is reported that the defect arose as a result of a malfunction of the tool, which was responsible for assembling the cars at the brand’s factory.
Due to the fact that Porsche promptly fixed the problems with the tool, only 7 cars fell under the recall. The recall will begin on May 23, all owners of the above vehicles have already been notified of the start of the campaign.
The second recall involved 190 718 Cayman GTS 4.0, Cayman GT4, Boxster GTS 4.0 and 2021 Spyder vehicles. In this case, the campaign was triggered by the connecting rods in the engine, which can crack under load and disable cars. The start of the recall is also scheduled for May 23.
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web
- Daimler will switch to shortened working hours for about 18,500 workers
- European Union will tighten economic standards