Porsche 911 Speedster may be unveiled next week.April 10, 2019
According to preliminary rumors, the debut will be held at the next North American Auto Show in New York. Although initially it was expected that the automaker will introduce a new Cayenne Coupe.
Porsche is scheduled to hold a press conference at the New York Auto Show next week, and the company seems to be using this event to introduce the new special edition of the Porsche 911 Speedster. Despite the fact that the new crossover Cayenne Coupe was expected to debut earlier, the brand representatives denied this information, but confirmed the debut of the new model.
While Porsche refuses to call the mysterious model. However, customers who paid the cost of the new 911 Speedste in advance were invited to a charity event on April 18, the day after the press conference in New York. This indirectly indicates the upcoming new product.
While the details about the car does not reveal. Experts suggest that the serial Porsche 911 Speedster can get a 4.0-liter turbo engine from the GT3, capable of developing up to 500 horsepower and 460 Nm of torque.
At the moment, it is known that the release of the model will begin in this half of 2019. Circulation will be limited to 1948 units.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles