Porsche 911 GT3 showed new rear fenderJune 26, 2019
High-performance version of the Porsche 911 noticed on the German autobahn. Porsche 911 GT3 will get a straight six-cylinder engine without turbocharging. It is expected that the new model will add significantly power.
If Carrera S has increased it by 30 hp, then the power of the GT3 can exceed 500 hp. The engine will be completed with an eight-speed PDK gearbox, however, it is possible that the six-speed manual gearbox will also be preserved. Rumors suggest that Porsche may even return a GT3 Touring Package equipment package.
The image shows that the car is equipped with the Carrera Aerokit package, which includes a fixed rear wing. At the very least, this will explain the new rear wing, hidden under camouflage. It has the same size and shape.
The premiere of the new Porsche 911 GT3 is expected to take place closer to next summer.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network