Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 leaves behind BMW M2 CS in HockenheimNovember 9, 2019
SportAuto plans to take part in the new GP races in Hockenheim and chose the Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 for its latest project.
The terrible German sports car has a 4.0-liter naturally aspirated engine, along with which a 6-speed manual transmission.
420 hp engine power and 420 Nm of torque allows it to stand on a par with older supercars in power. A sports car accelerates to 100 km / h in just 4.4 seconds and accelerates as much as possible to 304 km / h.
Due to the large number of improvements, the new Cayman 718 GT4 is 10.0 seconds faster than its predecessor at the Nurburgring. And at Hockenheim, he was 0.3 seconds faster than the modern Honda NSX, as well as cars such as the Mercedes-AMG GT S, Corvette BMW M5 Competition and the camouflaged M2 CS concept.
In addition, the technical specifications of the Porsche Cayman electric vehicle were previously partially disclosed. There is no official date for the debut of the novelty, but its release is expected by 2023.
- BMW is preparing to release the most expensive version of the M3 CS sedan
- 2022 Toyota Land Cruiser engine data revealed
- A prototype of a powerful coupe BMW M4 CSL was spotted on tests
- Renaissance Renault 4 patented in Europe
- Lamborghini will hybridize all of its cars by 2024