Pontiac Aztek SUV images publishedMarch 23, 2020
Many have tried, many have failed. Until today, upgrading Aztek and its specific proportions has seemed futile.
The web has published a great rendering of Aztek. Studio Abimelec Design shared its work through its official page on Facebook. With a green tint, Aztek looks suitable for military use.
In fact, it is clear that this is what made this rendering work. The attractiveness of the armored vehicles creates the crazy proportions of this Pontiac SUV because, frankly, military vehicles look a little disproportionate.
Another thing worth paying attention to is the set of huge wheels that come in black. New tires improve another Aztek problem – the small rims that he once had. With a few off-road “touches” here and there, this fictional Aztek may well pass for the most attractive Aztek.
- Mercedes-Benz recalls 270,000 C-Class cars over potential fire
- Volvo will turn its hometown into a green polygon by 2030
- Hydrogen hypercar Hyperion XP-1 spotted on trials in Las Vegas
- Updated crossover Kia Sportage will be presented in 2021
- Coupe-cross Volkswagen Tiguan X is sold much worse than the standard version