Pontiac Aztek SUV images publishedMarch 23, 2020
Many have tried, many have failed. Until today, upgrading Aztek and its specific proportions has seemed futile.
The web has published a great rendering of Aztek. Studio Abimelec Design shared its work through its official page on Facebook. With a green tint, Aztek looks suitable for military use.
In fact, it is clear that this is what made this rendering work. The attractiveness of the armored vehicles creates the crazy proportions of this Pontiac SUV because, frankly, military vehicles look a little disproportionate.
Another thing worth paying attention to is the set of huge wheels that come in black. New tires improve another Aztek problem – the small rims that he once had. With a few off-road “touches” here and there, this fictional Aztek may well pass for the most attractive Aztek.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery