Polish tuners finalized the appearance of the BMW M760Li xDriveMay 26, 2020
The Polish tuning company Auto-Dynamics has shown its version of the BMW M760Li xDrive.
The German model differs from the aforementioned studio with a matte finish called Magnus Pro and golden wheels from Vossen.
In particular, the front wheels are equipped with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires with a dimension of 255/30, and the rear ones are similar, but with a dimension of 295/25.
In addition, the tuners installed a new “lip” in front. They also equipped the car with side skirts, a rear diffuser and two spoilers, one on the roof and the other on the luggage compartment lid. M760Li xDrive also equipped with air suspension, which reduces ground clearance.
The car has an in-line 6.6-liter twin-turbo V12 with a capacity of 577 hp under the hood. and 850 Nm of torque. At the same time, the studio does not disclose the dynamic indicators of its development, but the usual model accelerates to 100 km / h in 3.8 seconds and accelerates to 305 km / h as much as possible.
In addition, it has recently been noted that the 30-year-old BMW Alpina B10 super sedan has become an auction item. The copy that got to the auction was estimated at 72,000 dollars.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious