Police surprised Acura rider with speed measurementSeptember 24, 2019
The driver was surprised that he could not get away from the police on his 2002 Acura, accelerating to a speed of 225 km/h. Despite this, the police, who were driving a Dodge Charger with a V8 Hemi engine, managed to catch up with the intruder and charge him with speeding.
According to a police report, a police car stood on the highway when a 2002 Acura CL flew past. At this moment, the speed reached 187 km/h. Soon after, the intruder accelerated to a speed of 225 km/h. The driver noted that he was afraid of losing his driver’s license. He believed that police cars were equipped with V6 engines, so he was firmly convinced that he would be able to leave, and was very surprised when the police were able to catch up with him so quickly.
After the driver was caught, the list of charges was supplemented. In addition to speeding, dangerous driving and refusal to change lanes, he is also charged with disobeying the lawful requirements of the police.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos