Police officers caught an eight-year-old driving a stolen car. He rode 140 km / hAugust 22, 2019
Police in the German city of Soest reported the capture of a young hijacker: an eight-year-old boy left his home in his parent’s car to ride the local autobahns at night.
Despite his act, the boy was very responsible. After driving on the highway at a speed of 140 kilometers per hour, he parked the car on the side of the road, turned on the emergency light and even set an emergency stop sign. In addition, the child had good driving skills: he was engaged in karting and, as it turned out later, his parents even taught him how to drive a real car.
As a result, the juvenile hijacker did not crash into anyone and did not harm other people’s property. When asked by the police about why he stole a car, he replied that he “just wanted to ride.”
A similar incident occurred in mid-July in Australia. Four local schoolchildren fled home and went on a trip around the country in an SUV stolen from their parents. The company was detained 1,000 kilometers from home.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily