Police confiscated Paul Pogba’s Rolls-RoyceJune 19, 2020
The Frenchman broke the rules without registering his car.
Midfielder Manchester United Paul Pogba was forced to give his Rolls-Royce Wraith Black Badge to the police officers who stopped him.
The football player was driving when he was driving along a road in Cheshire.
According to The Sun, the reason for the confiscation of the car was not a violation of traffic rules. It turned out that the player did not change the license plate of his car on time. Cars in foreign numbers that are located in the UK for more than 6 months must be registered and equipped with British license plates. Pogba, however, drove a car with French numbers, thereby violating these rules.
It is reported that the Frenchman will now have to pay a fine of 150 pounds and 20 pounds for each day of inactivity, after which he will be able to return the car within seven days.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon